Below, you will find four actual voice mails from Collectors that our Clients received. While each one of these voice mail messages sound 100% LEGAL, all four resulted in buy provigil online canada SETTLEMENTS for our Clients.
As you listen to the calls, try to determine what the Collector did or didn’t do that was illegal. More than likely, you have received similar collection calls yourself. See Case Results of Settlements
If you are currently receiving calls from a collector:
- Have you been threatened or harassed by a collector?
- Do Collectors call relatives, co-workers or neighbors?
- Do they give you the Mini Miranda statement (purpose of the call is for the collection of a debt and any info obtained can be used for that purpose) click each and get link every time they communicate with you by phone, mail or email?
- Do Collectors call you before 8:00 AM or after 9:00 PM local time?
- When Collectors call, do you speak with them?
- Do you currently have voice mail messages from Collectors?
If you’ve received collection calls or voice mail messages that are similar to these calls and would like more information, please call Ron Reed in our FDCPA Compliance Department at (214) 504-7102 to discuss.
Read about a real life experience
Fight Debt Collectors – Mike’s Story
*For more information on the laws that govern how Collectors must deal with consumers: FDCPA